Here are some blogs that I like to read:
Here are some links I find useful:
OwlMountain Consulting, LLC is a software consulting company I established in 2001. It produced software products for several years in the area of integrating security components via Active Directory and LDAP. I have since joined Retail Solutions, Inc. and worked as a developer, a technical lead and a manager.
My accomplishments include:
- Principal developer for BI reporting UI that supported the growth of that company from 2 to a 30 million dollar company
- Managing a team of engineers locally and in China to for a customer support and BI website in Sharepoint with C# and aspx
- Founding and running a successful business – a fencing club
Contact me if you want to learn fencing. I’ll set up you taking lessons at my fencing club.
Contact me about if you have a specific problem you are working to solve. I will do my best to help you! I specialize in
- Agile Project Management
- Integrating SSO security with Sharepoint
- Microsoft Application Services as a BI Platform
- Integrating Java applications with Microsoft
Contact me if you love computers and are looking for a mentor to help you out. I’m always looking for sharp developers and good friends.
Please do not contact me about contract programming positions. I hire programmers, but I’m not a recruiter. I’ll be happy to put you in touch with some of the recruiter I use as a manager if you’re looking for people.